Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Tickle THIS

Last Sunday we went to this Wat that had a special "Tickle Magic Tree" that if you touch its trunk its leaves shake. So I tried it, and yes the leaves moved...but so did the leaves on every other tree thanks to the wind.
I was pretty skeptical so a monk came over. Even his powers couldn't convince me.



This is Miranda, Nuch, and I hooking up some sweet, sweet Karma from the Saturday Buddha.



Swimming in the waterfalls (ANTM eat your heart out) where you aren't allowed to wear a bathing suit!



Our bicycle trip to/from Sriwiangsa school each day.



Heather's 'Samui' to the power of 3. (still no silver coins from Julia though!)
That seems to be all I can upload right now.... Later ;)


Comments:
Samui says hi to his relative(s). I hope you didn't toe point that monk. PS Laura is to chubby as tuba is to pickle (=you could never be chubby)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?