Thursday, July 20, 2006

Back in the WIANG

Uncle Jai, Miranda, Me, Pa Pian and some of the randoms who came to Bangkok with us.

I'm back in Wiang Sa, where no one appreciates my tan!
Back to teaching too. Same old same old. It's a lot cooler here though now! I didn't even need to use the fan in my room last night! AND i'm not sweating as I write this ;) Anyways nothing is new here. The tables got re-arranged at Pa Pian's restaurant, that's big news.

Megan, Heather, and Christine are coming up here on Sunday and we're going to do the Wat circut of Nan, hopefully hit up some waterfalls and then they're going to find out what it's like to teach at Sriwiangsa as they take all my Monday classes!

Comments:
Hey Pifa,

Jon and I are in Phi Phi and you are so right, it's awesome. Spectactular. We're staying on long beach as well. Must be exciting to have C, M and H come to visit and teach English. I wish them luck and give them some laughs!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?