Friday, December 22, 2006

Been There, Done That


Well, what can I say?

I made all my flights home - even met up with Jon Major on my flight from Taipei to Vancouver! Small world that Asia....

How about it's great to be home! After the typical stormy adventure that international air travel is, where I always seem to be in the eye of the storm, I arrived in Vancouver to, "Grey skies and six degrees." Ummm ew?

Like I said though it's still great to be home. The showers are enclosed and strong, the peanut butter jars are huge, the breakfasts are not at restaurants, the people are in houses and not standing on the streets staring at me, the signs are in coherent english, and my bed is perfect.

I can't believe it was almost 8 months and I think I'm going to have to re-read this blog to figure out what the heck I did.

Anyways, that's about it for this blog. I'm updating the travel photos section as we speak - but other than that I'm not in Asia anymore, and 2006 is almost done. So bon voyage to everyone else, and if you're in Vancouver gimme a call!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?